Monday, December 13, 2010

Accuweather

I found this totally cool migraine headache forecast website.  So far, my headaches have agreed for the most part as I have not suffered severely for a while.  Well at least for a few weeks.  My hormones, as usual, are messing with me, but knowing the cause is helpful in dealing with them.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/or/portland/97201/health-aches-pains.asp

My PT appointments were hopeful, except I found out after two appointments I need to exhaust my $2000 deductible before insurance kicks in and covers 70%.  Since this year was not kind to us in regards to health care expenses, I will be doing what I can on my own and our credit card bill will go up the cost of these two appointments. I hope to be able to run again some day-- as in April when I plan to participate in my first sprint triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment