Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

     Merry Christmas-- here is to hoping the joyous festivities will not result in a headache and days in bed suffering. 
    December was a very good month for me headache wise-only a handful of headaches- only one or two which caused my life to stop while I recovered- which was good considering several deaths in our family and a lot of disruptions to routines.  Spending the 22nd and 23rd and a memorial and then a funeral for dear family  members lost(one from my husbands side, one from mine) helped me to avoid the anxiety I usually feel this time of year.  I was able to relax, enjoy what was going on directly around me, and reflect on what is most important.  So many blessings.  So much love.  While I feel I am a very grateful person, I enjoy taking time to reflect even more on all that I have.

Merry Christmas to you and yours... here is to hoping for a happy and healthy 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment