Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happiness is....


Three healthy children minus these colds that won't go away.. but at least it isn't anything more serious.

Three wonderfully, amazing, and sweet sisters.. even though two live too far away from me, I was lucky to have them live close for years!

Parents who love me.. one who lives near by and will drop anything to help me, one who is close in spirit.

My sweet friends... those I see daily, and those I do not, but feel of their love daily.

A home.. even if it smells bad because of the water treatment plant-- at least my water is treated!

The privilege to finish school for my BS.. even if I have a monster headache from finishing up this last #$%&# paper!

Happiness is having so many things and so many people and so much to be thankful.  I have been blessed beyond measure.  I am so grateful for the people in my life who continue to love me.  I am grateful for the things in my life that provide comfort for me and my children.  I can never express my gratitude enough, but hopefully every day I will recognize the things I do have.





No comments:

Post a Comment