Saturday, June 23, 2012

Goals and Migraines

I had some really good goals this month.  I accomplished zilch.  Including using this blog again.  Not to say I didn't get anything else good and productive done, but I set several goals for myself this month and didn't achieve them.  I felt I even backslid a bit.  Its frustrating and upsetting.  I hold myself to a high standard.  I disappoint myself all too often. I can tell myself its cuz I have a headache, nauseau, vertigo, extremem pain, but it doesn't feel like a good enough excuse.  Not only can I not perform my daily life "good enough", but my excuses aren't  "good enough" either. 

Sigh....  but what can I do?  Negative self talk isn't helpful.  It doesn't make me get my goals done.  So, tonight I will go to bed and close my eyes and not worry about the things I didn't do today, and tomorrow I will try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment