Thursday, May 12, 2011

Waking up is hard to do!

Do you ever wake up feeling amazing?  Do you wake up ready to take on the world?  Energy coursing through your veins?  A spring in your step?

Sigh.... I wish I did. 

Every morning I wake up in pain.  Once I get up and going it usually goes away.  When I was younger I would simply stay in bed.  When I got older and responsibilities wouldn't allow that behavior I pushed through it.

But I am tired of it.  I am tired of the daily pain.  I am tired of the fight every single morning.  I  keep wondering why-- why is this test here for me?  What am I learning from this that will make me a better person?  Why is this my challenge?  Ugh.... 

At least I have a sweet husband who will run downstairs and get me medication when I wake up.  He also will get the children fed while I am getting ready so my job of getting them out the door to school is that much easier.  I really have so much... so I guess this pity party is over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I ever wake up feeling amazing or ready to take on the world, either.

    I wish I had any way to offer anything helpful about the pain, though. It's great to have wonderful people in your life to help, though.

    ReplyDelete