Friday, October 29, 2010

Stress Relief

A big stressor in my life was just lifted from my shoulders this past week.  Our so sweet 20 month old had surgery on her kidney on Monday.  I am looking forward to my new life with a child with a healthy kidney.  A life where a small fever will not set off panic alarms and buttons in my head.  A life where the thought of surgery created knot after knot and the constant churn of nausea in my tummy.  She did just about as good as a baby can do and I am well pleased.  I am so grateful to have this experience behind us.  I know stress is a big factor to my headaches and I am interested to see how they change with this stress off my list.

1 comment:

  1. whew! We're so blessed to have great medical care available. I'm glad she's doing well. Best of luck for less stress from here on out!

    ReplyDelete