Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Same old...

After a very lovely day without pain I embarked on a week with relentless headaches. Sweet husband has been very accomodating with my pain. He has helped with the baby quite a bit and given me my space.

But I am just tired of it.

I have a great support system. I have people I can call to help me out. But as a my job right now is caregiver and mommy, I do not feel comfortable having someone take care of my children so I can get rest or sleep or peace and quiet when it might not even help my symptoms.

Goods news. I am ready to call the doc.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Megan. You are amazing! You talk about my hard life. I in no way could handle life as well as you appear to if I was suffering from that much pain. I'm so sorry you suffer in this way. I forget others around me are having a hard time of it too, thank you for the reminder. Lets me focus on someone else in my prayers :) I really and truly hope the doctors can help in some way this time.

    ReplyDelete